The BQE 210 is a compact, but beefed up basher, built to take the serious abuse of flying in urban settings. We've been testing and revising this frame for 2 years now, to bring you the strongest unibody X frame we can make at this price.
- True X T700 Toray Carbon baseplate.
- Designed for 5″ props, 2203-2206 motors.
- Will fit PDB up to 36×46 including HUBOSD.
- 20×20 and 30.5×30.5 FC mounting pattern.
- Runcam Split, Swift 2 / Owl Plus, HS1177 compatible.
- Compatible with many popular vtx's.
With the BQE 210, our goal was to build something that would be a challenge to break. Designed for 5″ props, the new BQE 210 has a 4mm T700 Toray carbon fiber bottom plate with a matte 3k finish. It includes a 2mm 3k top, and ships with knurled 35mm standoffs. The wide arm design, and multiple vtx mounting options provide the flexibility to quickly build a rugged X-frame multirotor with a variety of popular components. We’ve adapted our design for some of the newer flight controllers and cameras that have been released this year, and have redesigned the frame to support both 30.5×30.5 and 20×20 FC mounting patterns, have new TPU camera mounts for both full size FPV cameras, and smaller cameras like the Runcam Split and Swift Mini. This is the fourth design version of the BQE 210 and is now being cut in super strong T700 Toray Carbon for version 4.1.
With 2 sets of 3d printed TPU camera mounts included, you can directly mount a Runcam Split or Mini, a Foxeer Arrow 2, Swift 2 or standard HS 1177 cam with ease. We’re also including TPU antenna mounts to give your buddies something nice to look at as you pass them on the track. BQE 210 has a mounting pattern for the TBS Unify Pro antenna, zip tie slots for horizontal vtx mounting out the back, and every frame comes with a set of bolt on, 4mm bull horns to protect that lens from your local lamp pole.
- 1 x 4mm T700 Toray Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber top plate
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bull horn camera protector
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Full size FPV camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Runcam Split / Mini camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU RX antenna mounts
- 4 x 35mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 socket head screws
- 6 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 2 x 4mm M2 socket head screws
- 2 x M3 locknuts