QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter RTF w/ FrSky RX
This is the QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter RTF w/ FrSky. Fully built, tuned and ready to fly out of the box. Simply add your own radio, bind the included receiver and go fly! This QAV-SKITZO RTF features premium components like the Skitzo 2206 Ceramic Bearing motors, RunCam Eagle 2 Pro Lumenier Edition Camera, TX5GS VTX, Lumenier AXII antenna, and RaceFlight FC and ESC. This is the Skitzo approved setup and it flies beautifully.
About the Airframe
The Lumenier QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter FPV Freestyle quadcopter is a symmetrical X, ultra-durable, finely tuned airframe designed for high performance FPV Freestyle flying. The QAV-SKITZO was created in collaboration with and named after the flow master himself SKITZO FPV. This freestyle airframe has been designed from the ground up to withstand the rigors of freestyle flying pilots like Skitzo put their airframes through.
The QAV-SKITZO features premium Lumenier carbon fiber with a beautifully finished chamfered edge, giving the quad a sleek look while also improving the durability by removing hard edges. Each plate is sealed with a layer of clear coat paint further strengthening each piece and giving it an awesome finished look. No rough edges or carbon dust to worry about, and no sanding required.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply bind your radio and go! Our professional build team takes the guess work out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high quality Lumenier motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just bind the receiver and setup your radio and you're good to go.
- Pre-tuned with SKITZO's custom settings in RaceFlight!
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4mm arms.
- Ultra durable 3mm top and bottom plates
- Custom Skitzo decal sticker sheet
- Compact size for 5" propellers, 214mm motor to motor.
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip purple anodized spacers
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Lightweight and rigid
- Airframe: 96g (airframe + hardware), 100g (with sticker decal).
- AUW: The QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter FPV Quadcopter is flown with an AUW of 315g (excluding battery)
RTF Included Components and Parts
- A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV-SKITZO Dark Matter FPV Quadcopter
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 1x RunCam Eagle 2 Pro CM-1200 Lumenier Edition (White)
- 2x Lumenier 5x5x3 - Butter Cutter Propeller (Set of 4 - SKITZO Teal)
- 1x Lumenier TX5GS 25-200-500mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter w/ BFCMS Control (MMCX)
- 4x Lumenier RB2206C-9 2450KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
- 1x Raceflight Skitzo Black Bolt 30A 4-in-1 V2 ESC
- 1x Lumenier SKITZO Flight Controller V3 Powered by RaceFlight
- 1x Lumenier AXII MMCX 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- 1x FrSky X4R-SB - 3/16 Channel Receiver