Spektrum DSMX quad race receiver with diversity
A high speed serial data connection with up to 18 channels!
Includes serial cable.
The Spektrum DSMX Quad Race receiver provides a high speed serial data connection with up to 18 channels. It's small and lightweight providing an excellent receiver for even the smallest of applications. It also features Auto-Bind so you no longer need to carry a separate receiver to bind. Dual antennas provide receiver diversity for solid signal and the long coax antennas help to provide maximum signal strength in all orientations for challenging installations where carbon fiber, metal and batteries shield the antenna. And with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz RF protocol the Spektrum DSMX Quad Race receiver provides unsurpassed range and interference free performance for quad racing.
- Antenna Diversity
- Serial port supports SRXL or Remote/Satellite Receiver
- Weighs only 3 grams
- 11ms speed with exceptional range and interference free operation
- Works with most flight controllers including the Naze32, CC3D, SP F3 and more*
- *Requires SRXL or Remote/Satellite connection
- Type: Micro Serial Receiver
- Number of Channels: Up to 18
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Length: 1.0 in (26mm)
- Width: 0.8 in (21mm)
- Height: 0.3 in (8mm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz (3.6g)
- Voltage Range: 3.3V
- Antenna Length: 2.4 in (62mm)