TBS Unify Pro Nano 5G8
Team Blacksheep continues to shrink everything in sight. As builds become smaller and the innovation surrounding brushed and brushless micro quads accelerate, the need for high-quality micro VTxs increases. TBS has built the smallest VTx possible, focusing purely on size and weighing only 1.4g!
Sporting the usual Unify Pro pedigree, a newly-revised u.FL connector and the industry-standard Smart Audio support, you'll have amazing video quality never before seen on a micro quad or whoop. You will be blown away by the performance in terms of range, signal clarity, and signal spacing on this VTx.
Note: Unlike the Unify Race, the Nano requires an input of 4.5-5v. You cannot power directly from a battery. To prevent frying your equipment, only power through a 5v out.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V - 5V
- Power levels: 25mW / 50mW
- Interface: SmartAudio and capacitive button (or solder external tactile button separately - included!)
- Weight: 1.4g! (incl. antenna)
- Size: 13.2mm x 14.6mm
- Antenna connector: u.FL (upgraded)
- Antenna length: 45.6mm (end to end)
- TBS Tech: Smart Audio, Clean Switch
- 1x Unify Pro nano 5G8 VTX
- 1x button switch
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 Linear Antenna
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)