The BQE SX3u is a stretched x mini racer for 3″ props on 1306/1407/1507 motors. It's fast as hell.
- Designed for 3″ props on 1306/1407 motors.
- Stretched X configuration.
- Beefy 4mm carbon main plate.
- 3d printed TPU camera and antenna mounts.
- Clean fit for Raceflight Millivolt/Spark.
- Fits either size Flight Controller stack.
- For Runcam Mini Swift / Foxeer Mini Arrow / Runcam Split
This is a stretched out micro for 1306/1407 motors and 3″ props. The BQE SX3u has unibody quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber baseplate and a 2mm 3k top plate, and ships with both 20mm & 25mm standoffs. This is designed for 20×20 FC stacks such as the Raceflight Milivolt/Spark stack (and it doesn’t stick out the sides!) and also fits a 30.5×30.5 stack for building with Runcam Split or full size electronics. The included TPU camera mount is designed for mini size cameras such as Runcam Swift Mini, Runcam Split or Foxeer Arrow mini cameras.
- 1 x 4mm 3k T700 Toray Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts
- 1 x 3d printed TPU RX/VTX antenna tail mount
- 2 x Mini antenna tubes with caps
- 4 x 25mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 20mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 10mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)