Caddx Polar Micro Camera
The Caddx Polar Micro Camera is an FPV camera with a mega starlight sensor. The Caddx Polar has 720p 60fps image transmission, with a transmission range of up to 4km and a minimum end-to-end latency within 32 ms. The camera is compatible with Vista and Air Unit modules. This can be mounted on a racing drone, used with DJI FPV Goggles, or a remote controller to transmit video, control signals, and flight controller information wirelessly!
Note: This is the camera only, without the coaxial cable.
VIDEO: Caddx Polar Starlight Camera Review
- Stable and clear HD video
- 720p 120fps, 32ms/4km
- Security version: Compatible with Vista update version
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8" Inch 2.3Mega starlight sensor
- Dimensions: 24mm*19mm*19mm
- Min.Latency: 720p/60fps<32ms
- S/N Ratio : >65dB (AGC OFF)
- FOV: 162°(D); 138°(H); 75°(V)
- Min. Illumination: 0.00003Lux
- LENS: F/1.6 & 8Mega
- Image Menu: Support
- Color: Brown /Silver
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Weight: 9g
- 1x Caddx Polar Micro Camera (Silver or Coffee options)
- 6x M2 Screws (3/4/5mm)
- 4x Gasket Ring
- Note: This is the camera only, without the coaxial cable.