FETtec F7 KISS FC (30x30 and 20x20)
The new KISS FC everyone is talking about from FETtec!
Features an F7 processor, onboard spaces for both VTX and RX, Pit-mode built-in for Unify Nano, and solder-free connection to FETtec 4-in-1 ESC.
- Processor F7 [DShot 2400, Oneshot, Onewire]
- Intended space for RX and VTX
- Build-in real pit mode for Unify Nano
- Separate onboard 5V BEC for VTX
- 4 signal and GND pads, so accessible at every corner
- 8 pin connector for solder less FETtec ESC connection
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Processor: STM32F7RET6 @ 216MHz
- Firmware: KISS
- BEC: 2x 5V BEC's (1x VTX with real pit, 1x all others) both max 600mA
- 35x30mm outside dimension, without corners 30x30
- 20x20mm hole spacing (with breakable holes from M2 to M3)
- and 30x30mm hole spacing usable (breakable corners for 30x30mm)
- KISS FC V2
Pair it with the Fettec 4in1 Esc for a perfect match!