HelioRC SPRING Mini 20x20 IMU-F Flight Controller
Get the unparalleled high performance of the Helio Spring Flight Controller in a compact, mini 20x20 package today! Bring the smoothest flight experience on the market to your racer or freestyle quad.
Truly Freeing with HelioRC
- This flight controller runs multiple multiple open source flight controller firmwares including the latest Butterflight, Betaflight, iNav, and others.
- The hardware contains both an f3 and an f4. The gyro is the ICM 20601.
- The IMU-F system is an advanced inline discretely filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller.
- More processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or other issues during flight.
- True 32khz processing without overclocking.
- More than capable of 32khz pid-loop speeds even on an F4.
- Mounting: 20x20MM
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- LC filter: Yes, on OSD line
- Filtered camera power: Yes