Hobbywing XRotor Micro Combo Stack - F7 FC + 40A 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
The XRotor Micro Combo from Hobbywing continues to impress with its latest iteration. The Micro Combo features a 40A 4-in-1 ESC along with an updated F7 Flight Controller.
The XRotor Micro Combo from Hobbywing continues to impress with its latest iteration. The Micro Combo features a 40A 4-in-1 ESC along with an updated F7 Flight Controller. This new FC is similar to other versions with its OSD, and voltage monitoring, but the F7 now comes with an all-new 5V & 12V dual BEC Circuit and a special interface for the DJI image transmission system.
Make your electronics stack work for you, not the other way around!
VIDEO: Xrotor F7 Convertible Flight Controller
- Equipped with STM32F722 MCU which has powerful computing ability and fast running speed, and high sensitivity ICM20602 six-axis motion sensor.
- Supports BetaFlight, Cleanflight, Butterflight, Inva, and other mainstream FPV firmware.
- DJI image transmission system port equipped with corresponding flat cable
- Supports bidirectional DShot digital throttle communication.
- Unique installation design and shock absorption structure.
- On-board large capacity Flash memory chip.
- On-board 5V & 12V dual BEC circuit.
- On-board Pit Switch module.
40A 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli.
- Unique Soft Mounts
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- Mounting Holes: Convertible 20x20mm / 30.5x30.5mm
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Firmware: HOBBYWING_XROTORF7CONV
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- FC Programming: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- BEC: 5V@1.5: 10V@1.5A
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 32x32mm
- OSD: Built-in
- Weight: 3.3g
40A 4-in-1 ESC
- Connectors: (In) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) / (Out) No
- Input wires: 14AWG-100mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Weight / Size: 12.0g / 40x33x5mm
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Burst Current: 60Ax4
- Cont.Current: 40Ax4
- BEC Output: No
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro Combo Stack - F7 FC + 40A 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1x Soft Mounting Grommets Set
- 1x Signal Cable