KISS ESC 2-5S 25A 4in1 (40A limit) - 32bit brushless Motor Ctrl
The KISS 25A ESC 4 in 1 is one of the latest members of the KISS family and powered by M4 32-bit microprocessors. It is made with the main circuit boards from 4 of the 25A singles for a very innovative solution to a 4 in 1 and makes sure the reliability of the ESC is maintained throughout. Built in safety features such as total active current limit at 160A (4 at 40A) makes sure you have power without worrying about overamping the ESCs.
- No additional capacitor needed for up to 5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 - 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 6 - 24V (2-5s)
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sits on a seperate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and undervoltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver.
- 1980µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard
- MCU: 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 at 80 MHz
- Telemetry: voltage, current, temperature, rpm
- Over current protection: 40A
- Over temperature protection: 100°C
- Firmware: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid
- Protocol: Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 - 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Timing: Expanded adaptive auto timing
- RPM High max: 500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Size 37.5 x 42.5 mm
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
Kiss 4in1 cable not included