TBS Crossfire Nano TX
The Crossfire module boiled down to its pure essence for long range up to 40km, and FPV racers that need ultra low latency. Now with a lite interface for Xlite / X9D Lite
The Nano TX is designed to be installed in X-lite and X9D Lite radios with the "Lite" interface. Performance, functionalities, and even pricing will be the same as the Micro TX V2.
A NEW ERA OF CONNECTIVITY
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diversity, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead :)
BOILED DOWN TO SIMPLICITY
The Crossfire Nano TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Nano TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother. But it costs less than half the price.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalleled range, the thing that we are most proud about on the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question always was "could our R/C link keep up?". With the TBS CROSSFIRE comes peace of mind. But don't take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Nano TX!), to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- TBS Crossfire Manual
- TBS Crossfire Manual (German)
- TBS Crossfire Quickstart Guide
- TBS Agent M (new! online configurator and firmware update tool)
- TBS Agent X (desktop configurator for software updates)
- Latest OpenTX LUA Scripts for Crossfire
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- TBS Cloud - Crossfire & Mavlink Over Wifi
- OpenTX Nightly Firmware (Updated - Jan.11. 2021)
- TBS Agent Lite
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 1W (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 6.0 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 64 x 42 x 25 mm (Nano TX module size)
- Weight: 48g
- *The version of this product will be shipped according to your local restrictions
- TBS Crossfire Nano Tx
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna V2
- X9D Lite Back Case